This session was hosted on June 30, 2020 as the second session in this two part series. During this session, April Lewis of Good Connection, Inc. took the audience for a deep dive into the importance of employee engagement efforts and provided insight on how managers can engage their teams.Click here to access the slides from this session.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion