This session was hosted on June 23, 2020 as the first session in this two part series. During this session, April Lewis of Good Connection, Inc. provided an overview of the STAR² Center Manager Training Toolkit and introduced attendees to the “why” behind the toolkit and manager training in health center settings. Click here to access the slides from this session.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion