You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 19 replies, 19 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Kandi Olson.

• Author

• Here’s the thread to give your introductions and get to know each other. I’ll start!

Allison Abayasekara, participating from Arlington, VA. My dream vacation involves traipsing around Morocco. Fingers crossed for next year!

• Daniel Bouton of Muncie, Indiana – A dream vacation would be coastal Oregon or Northern California during the summer.

• Hello! Lorena “Lori” Belmontes and I am joining you all from Washington State- Othello, WA. My dream vacation is to visit all the haunted castles of Ireland and finally get to see my old buddy Brian’s family cafe.

• Hello everyone! My name is Kelly Oswald and I am joining you from Roxboro, North Carolina! My dream vacation would be a train ride tour throughout Alaska!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • Hello Everyone! My name is Kelly Carlson and I live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest – Othello, WA to be exact. Excited to be a part of this group and to learn from each and everyone of you. My dream vacation is actually happening this November, I will be traveling to Hong Kong and Bali.

Attachments:
    • Jocelyn Bertsch from Beulah, North Dakota here. My dream is to visit Bora, Bora, Bali, and Tahiti.

• Rebecca Wolfs – Othello WA. Dream vacation would be 2 weeks at Disney World, Universal Studios and the beaches in Orlando, FL.

Attachments:
    • Good day everyone!

I am Todd Willer – live in north San Diego County in the city of Escondido. Dream vacation would be traveling throughout Indonesia to surf, take photos and explore.

• Hello, I am Shawn Beaudry from Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. My dream vacation is to be on a warm beach anywhere, with nowhere to be and nothing to do!

• Hi everyone, I’m Graciela Villanueva. I live in Yakima, WA in the central part of Washington State. My dream vacation is anywhere I can be completely unplugged with no access to WIFI.

• Hello everyone, I am Shannon Springer and live in Othello, Washington. My dream vacation is to visit Ireland and learn more about my heritage.

• Good day to you all, I am Colleen Bechtel. I live in Frisco, Colorado. My dream vacation right now is to go away to a warm, dry, dessert get away or beach with my family for a month.

• Hello everyone, I am Cherronda McCord and I live on the Mississippi Gulf Coast. My dream vacation is to visit Japan.

• Hello, my name is Susan Grow. I live in south central Pennsylvania. I am about an hour north of Baltimore MD and about an hour west of Philadelphia. I’ve lived in PA most of my life but my ideal vacation is to go somewhere where I haven’t been before. It could be around the world or it could be local. It may sound weird but I enjoy these types of experiences.

• Greetings from Santa Barbara, California. I am looking forward to the Data Metrics Learning Collaborative. I would love to do the “cooking” vacation in Italy. That has been on my list for a while and now is the time to do it.

• There is an awesome cooking school in Sicily that is on my bucket list too!

• Hi, I’m Jamie Muffler from Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. My dream vacation would be New Zealand!

• Hi everyone! My name is Alison Thiel, but I prefer to go by Ally and I live in Milwaukee, WI. My dream vacation would be to go and spend some time in New Zealand and the Fiji Islands.

• Hi, I am Kandi Olson from Beulah/Hazen, North Dakota. My dream vacation would be anything/anywhere tropical!

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X