You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 13 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 4 years, 7 months ago by Janelle Ashe.

• Author

• Hello!

• Anonymous

Hi Amy! So glad you found your way to the discussion board! We look forward to talking to you on Thursday!

• Thanks Suzanne, I enjoyed the presentation today.

• Good morning Amy. Nice to meet you!

• Anonymous

Good Day! I’m looking forward to meeting everyone shortly!
      I had to leave the presentation early due to an immediate need. I see that I’m behind a bit…so here goes!
      I’m also with MHC Healthcare in Marana AZ (outside Tucson). I’m the Training and Development Manager, for the Organizational Development department. As our 60+ year history has been culturally diverse, I’m looking for every opportunity to prepare our talented staff to best-serve our patients and each other. My vacation dream is to make it to a mountain village in Sicily…where my folks date back to 1710.

• Hi Ben, Great to see you here! :)

• Hi Ben. Nice to meet you!

• Anonymous

Hi Lillie! I enjoyed your bio and your appreciation of history, arts and culture. My Youngest son is studying theater currently.

• Hello! I’m Sheryl Fleming, HR Manager with Community Health Centers of Greater Dayton.
      My dream vacation is anywhere there’s a beach and the ocean.

• Good afternoon.

Lillie Farmer, from beautiful Lancaster, PA! A great place to be single, raise a family, and retire!!!!
      Organization: Lancaster Health Center – I am new to healthcare. I have been with the organization one year. Previously I worked in HR in manufacturing for 30 years. I am excited about the challenge to diversify our workforce.
      Vacation Destination: Paris, particularly a tour of the African American culture in Paris. African American Studies was my minor in my undergraduate studies and one of the things I learned was that because of racism, many African American entertainers left America and moved to Paris and built communities that were rich with arts, theater, and music. Ever since, I had a desire to see the museums, visit their homes, and hear more about the theater and music.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      • Hi Lillie, Lancaster and Paris both sound amazing! Thanks for sharing

• Hi All,

Amy Guillory, MHC Healthcare, Director of Employee Experience (formerly Human Resources! :)

MHC Healthcare has provided medical services to the under-served in the Greater Tucson area for over 60 years (We’re proud of our heritage!)

My favorite vacation destination is a stay-cation right here in the Old Pueblo. There is a plethora of art museums, diverse restaurants, hiking trails, and over 100 miles of paved cycling paths on The Loop.

Looking forward to incorporating the STAR2 program recommendations into our culturally-inclusive policies

• Hello. Janelle Ashe, HR Consultant with Roanoke Chowan Community Health Center (RCCHC) in Ahoskie, NC. My dream vacation is always changing but right now it is to see the Northern Lights.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X