You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

This topic has 31 replies, 14 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 4 months ago by Maria Rojas.

• Author

• Here is your assignment for Week 4! Please fill this out and upload your responses through the Discussion Board so that our faculty can provide feedback.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
    • I think I have uploaded my Responsibilities. Please let me know if you cannot see them. Thanks!

• Anonymous

Hi Sarah! I don’t see your homework attached. Make sure you hit the “upload” button before you click “save”. Sometimes you have to log out and then log back in to try again to get it to save.

• Hi Suzanne,

I have uploaded them again. Please let me know if you don’t receive them.

Thank you,

Sarah

• Anonymous

If you missed the Office Hour live, you can listen to the recording here:

• Anonymous

The assignment from Week 4 can be found here:

Attachments:
      • Hello Suzanne — the attached file is the Assignment not the slides from Week 4

• Anonymous

Thank you for pointing that out! I’ll include the slides below.

• Hello,

Attached is the assignment.

Attachments:
      • Anonymous

Thank you for sharing!

• Maushma – Thank you for sharing, you have the responsibilities laid out very well. The recruitment process is much smotther when everyone knows their roles and responsibilities. Nice job!

• See attached assignment.

Attachments:
      • Anonymous

Thank you for sharing. I liked how you included the CMO/CDO as those who continue to build the pipeline with local residencies and schools.

• Katrina – You spelled out the responsibilities very well. It is nice you have the ED involved in the tours etc… Well done!

• Attached is the completed assignment … Annie

Attachments:
      • Anonymous

Thank you for sharing!

• Annie – This looks good. It is nice the both the CMO and CEO are involved in the draft of the position. I really like the way you have the responsibilities laid out for the recruitment staff. Well done!

• Anonymous

Attached please find the slides from week 4.

Attachments:
    • Completed assignment attached.

Attachments:
      • Anonymous

Thanks for sharing, Gloria. Looks great!

• Please see the attached for completed Week 4 assignment.

• Please see the attached.

Attachments:
        • Anonymous

Rachny – thanks for sharing! I really like how you detailed exactly what the HR Assistant’s role is – it is definitely crucial to have a “checklist” when they are doing so many things relating to a project (recruitment in this case).

• Week 4 Assignment is attached.

Attachments:
      • Anonymous

Thanks, Stephanie! Is your HR Director also the Site Manager or could they be different people? If they are different, I would definitely note what the particular responsibilities each had in different circumstances.

• Our HR Director wears many hats. He’s actually the HR Director, a clinic Site Manager, and Business Development Director. I handle all of the Human Resources day-to-day functions. He oversees the department from a high-level and handles the majority of the recruiting for Providers. (I’m still learning.)

• Good Afternoon all!!

• Assignment attached. We are such a small organization that pretty much everyone participates at some point. During our last site visit by a provider, a provider spouse did the community tour and it was not a good decision on my part. I’d be interested to hear if anyone else has had a negative experience with spouses taking on much of a role during site visits?

• Anonymous

Hi Kristin, would you mind trying to upload it again? I don’t see it.
        Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing how you involve your team!

• Hi everyone ! I am so sorry I am late getting this up, but we had server issues all week – last week and I was sick!

Attachments:
    • Happy Friday! I noticed my assignment was not loaded so I am attaching it now, thank you.

Attachments:
Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?

X