This tool serves as a template for health cetners to communicate the terms, compensation and benefits of employment to new hires and prospects. The tool distinguishes the three types of benefits; basic, strategic and intangible. A health center can download and customize this template to communicate the advantages of working for the center by emphasizing the robust compensation through salary and benefits.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Wealth Solutions, LLC; Association of Clinicians for the Underserved