The FutureDocs Forecasting Tool estimates the supply of physicians, use of healthcare services, and capacity of physician supply to meet the health care services use for the United States population. The tool is designed to engage a wide range of stakeholders including physicians, physician organizations, policymakers, health system executives and other interested parties in developing workable and practical solutions to address imbalances in the supply and distribution of physicians.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Cecil G. Sheps Center for Health Services Research