This article was included in the April 2016 edition of NWRPCA’s newsletter QuickNotes. It was submitted by Health Outreach Partners (HOP) and describes HOP’s training curriculum on customer service to improve the patient experience.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Caitlin Ruppel, Associate Project Manager, and Sonia Lee, Project Manager, Health Outreach Partners