Since its inception, the Practice Sights software has provided the mechanism for state offices to: Match candidates and practice opportunities on select criteria, Send referral letters to candidates, Send candidate CVs to practices with job openings, Easily track recruitment activity with a built in reminder system that notifies the recruiter when to follow-up on referrals, View a complete history of all activity pertaining to a given candidate or job opportunity, and Customize and generate reports. In July 2011, state Primary Care Offices supported by HRSA and participating in a National Health Service Corps American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) grant program had the opportunity to focus part of their grant efforts on building retention among ARRA-funded NHSC clinicians. Eleven states pooled a portion of their grant support to assess retention within their states and identify best practices to maximize retention of NHSC clinicians, including those funded under ARRA and with the NHSC’s regular appropriations.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
North Carolina Foundation for Advanced Health Programs