The National Council on Aging promotes Chronic Disease Self-Management Programs (CDSMP) to help older adults better manage their chronic conditions, improve their quality of life, and lower health care costs. See this site for more information and to find a CDSMP near you.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Council on Aging