The official jobs board of the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) helps NHSC-eligible clinicians connect to openings at NHSC-eligible sites. All health centers are strongly urged to create a FREE profile to attract clinicians looking for jobs.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
National Health Service Corps