StaffPulse is a web-based staff satisfaction tool. One of the distinct advantages of StaffPulse is the ability for health centers and PCAs to compare their results against national, regional, and state benchmarks. This national aggregate database serves as an important resource to promote America’s Health Centers as a preferred place of employment. Real-time individual health center data can be compared to the national database of aggregate results from all participating health centers nationwide. This is information health centers and PCAs can then use to design effective retention strategies.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
National Association of Community Health Centers