ExitPulse is an online exit survey system designed specifically to survey departing health center employees. Health centers and PCAs can learn valuable information about the reasons employees leave and their attitudes toward the health center. Real-time individual health center data can be compared to the national database of aggregate results from all participating health centers nationwide. This is information health centers and PCAs can then use to design effective retention strategies.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Association of Community Health Centers