This tool, part of the Recruitment, Onboarding, & Retention Toolkit, helps you calculate the costs of turnover at your health center. Although the costs of staff turnover can be difficult to calculate and, strictly speaking, do not appear as a line item your health center’s books, they are real costs that you should take into account for when creating a staff retention action plan. Using this simple guide to get a better handle on what turnover is likely costing your health center can help drive home the importance and necessity of working to retain your staff.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Association of Community Health Centers