Behavioral Interviewing is a great way to get to know more about a candidate if you are careful with how you phrase your questions. This article discusses how to avoid problematic questions in your interview process.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies