The UDS Mapper is a free online mapping and decision-support tool available to anyone in the public with a valid email account. It integrates health center patient demographics, U.S. population characteristics, location data, and other relevant health care data, to create visualizations of areas served by the Health Center Program (HCP).
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
HRSA, John Snow, Inc., Robert Graham Center