This 2017 Patient Centered Medical Home self-assessment is intended to help health centers gauge their readiness for meeting the NCQA 2017 PCMH Requirements. Of course, completing this does not guarantee passing PCMH recognition process, it is intended to help you assess and plan!
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies