Health Professional Shortage Area (HPSA) designations were created to highlight areas of primary care shortage and direct incentives to physicians willing to practice in these areas. This article seeks to demonstrate the volatility of these geographies by examining the HPSA status of primary care physicians whose practice locations were the same in 2008 and 2013.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Robert Graham Center