The Primary Care Physician Mapper illustrates the distribution of primary care physicians by state, county, or census tracts in metropolitan areas. The physician data source is the National Provider Identifier (NPI), maintained by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). Any provider who bills Medicare, Medicaid, or certain private insurance companies will be counted in the NPI dataset.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Robert Graham Center