A Stay Interview is a structured discussion a leader conducts with each individual employee to learn the specific actions he or she must take to strengthen that employee’s engagement and retention with the organization. To significantly impact employee engagement and retention, leaders on all levels must conduct Stay Interviews on a pre-determined schedule with new and continuing employees, build stay plans with each employee, and forecast each employee’s future length of service based on Stay Interview results.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion