This tool is for exploring the state-by-state characteristics of the behavioral health workforce. Selecting a state will output information about behavioral health professionals in that state, including what requirements they must meet to earn their credential and which services they are authorized to perform.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Behavioral Health Workforce Research Center