This article was featured in the Association of Staff Physician Recruiters’ Winter/Spring 2016 newsletter and discusses the importance of employer branding in your recruitment process. The article also provides points for consideration while planning your physician recruitment.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR)