This article discusses the challenge of recruitng pysicians to work in rural areas due to the rise of “power couples”, couples with advanced degrees, and their unique needs.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Association of Staff Physician Recruiters (ASPR)