This webinar was produced by the Montana State University Center for Interdisciplinary Health Workforce Studies. Presenters Hannah L. Maxey, PhD, MPH, RDH and Debra Hoyle, B.S.W. discuss dental health and how to strengthen the workforce.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion