This webinar was presented on August 19, 2016 by Ann Hogan on behalf of the STAR² Center as part of the Louisiana Public Health Institute’s Regional Care Collaborative. Slides from the presentation can be accessed here.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies