This session was presented on January 3, 2019, as the third session in this monthly workforce professional development series for PCA and HCCN teams. The STAR² Center’s Suzanne Speer covered the steps for carrying out a direct recruitment plan for health centers at the state level. She was joined by Ashley Colwell of the Illinois Primary Health Care Association to discuss the direct recruitment efforts in her state. You can access the slides from this session, here.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion