This session was presented on December 6, 2018, as the second session in this monthly workforce professional development series for PCA and HCCN teams. The STAR² Center’s Suzanne Speer kicked off the session by discussing the steps for preparing a statewide workforce training plan. Nataly Diaz and Isaias Iñiguez of the California Primary Care Association continued the discussion by elaborating on the workforce training efforts from their state. You can access the slides from this session, here.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion