This session was presented on November 1, 2018, as the first session in this monthly workforce professional development series for PCA and HCCN teams. Allison Abayasekara of the STAR² Center and Andrea Martin of CHAMPS discussed workforce data available to health centers and state level teams. You can access the slides for this session, here.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies