The STAR2 Center team invites PCA and HCCN workforce staff to participate in an upcoming professional development series. This series will begin with an assessment of current workforce TTA approaches and end with the development of a strong TTA plan to support health center staff retention. This series will include insight from faculty and guest speakers engaged in national, regional, and state-based workforce retention efforts. Using information and tools shared through this series, PCAs and HCCNs will bolster workforce efforts and build a robust support system for recruitment and retention at their health centers. Save your spot today!
Each hour-long session in this series running from January 30 through June 18, 2020, will take place on one Thursday a month at 2pm EST and provide an observation and discussion of a topic from a variety of perspectives.
Session topics will include:
- January 30, 2020 - Getting started: the building blocks of a staff retention plan - Watch the recording here
- February 20, 2020 - Aligning recruitment and retention TTA strategies - Watch the recording here
- March 19, 2020 - Incorporating practice experience into TTA programs - Watch the recording here
- April 16, 2020 - Designing workforce TTA for health center leaders - Watch the recording here
- May 18, 2020 - Half Day Virtual Face-to-Face Session - Logistics information coming soon!
- June 18, 2020 - Using data to identify workforce TTA needs
Click here to register today and save your spot for this series!
One registration secures your spot for the whole series.