Participants will be able to:
- Learn about the Federal Office of Rural Health Policy (FORHP) activities and programs
- Hear about how FORHP can enhance its efforts in serving rural communities
- Identify reports, research, and program models to support the implementation and development of healthcare programs and services in rural communities
- Locate funding opportunities targeted for rural health projects, data on rural health issues, and resources to support writing grant proposals
- Learn about the National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health (NOSORH) and its activities
Follow the registration link to view the list of speakers and to register to attend.