The Yankton Rural Area Health Education Center focuses on enhancing access to quality healthcare and on improving the supply and distribution of healthcare professionals through partnerships. That’s exactly what Yankton Rural AHEC aims to do with this program – Rural Rewards – A Call to Care. A collaboration of several facilities in South Central South Dakota and Yankton Rural AHEC are working together to promote the opportunities for Certified Nursing Assistants and to make the training more accessible to those key people who can fill the job.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Yankton Rural Area Health Education Center