WHRN serves as a state clearinghouse for information on primary healthcare services in the rural & frontier communities of Wyoming. We maintain an extensive and current database on Wyoming healthcare facilities and their need for professionals.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Wyoming Health Resources Network