The Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association is pleased to present the following four part webinar series focused on health care provider recruitment and retention. These webinars are being offered through a contract from the WI Department of Health Services, Division of Public Health – Primary Care Office. The webinar topics serve to provide technical assistance to health care sites in implementing portions of the Midwest Provider Recruitment & Retention Toolkit.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Wisconsin Primary Health Care Association and Wisconsin Primary Care Office