To support states interested in collecting data from nurse employers on the demand for nursing personnel, UCSF has collected information about the data collection strategies being used by states. This “toolkit” includes links to survey questionnaires, reports, and contact information for state leaders who can help others develop their own data collection strategies.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
UCSF Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies