To support states interested in collecting data from nurse employers on the demand for nursing personnel, UCSF has collected information about the data collection strategies being used by states. This “toolkit” includes links to survey questionnaires, reports, and contact information for state leaders who can help others develop their own data collection strategies.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
UCSF Philip R. Lee Institute for Health Policy Studies