The International Center for Clinical Excellence (ICCE) is a world-wide community of practitioners, healthcare managers, educators and researchers dedicated to promoting excellence in behavioral healthcare services. Practitioners and healthcare managers are encouraged to: connect with peers working in your area of expertise through this community; learn from peers in the community and video insturction; and share your own content with others.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
The International Center for Clinical Excellence (ICCE)