Informed by scientific evidence and best practices, this toolkit is designed to help business leaders and managers anticipate and take actions that effectively support employees’ mental health during COVID-19 and beyond. By making mental health an integral part of your COVID-19 recovery plan, your entire organization can thrive now and into the future.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
AXA Asia, Columbia University WHO Centre for GMH