This research examined 44 aspects of job satisfaction and 38 factors directly related to employee engagement. Among the topics explored are career development, relationships with management, compensation and benefits, work environment, engagement opinions, engagement behaviors, and conditions for engagement. This executive summary discusses the leading job satisfaction contributors, their degrees of importance and satisfaction, and implications and recommendations for improvement.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Society for Human Resource Management