The following resources were created to support health centers as they complete the ACU Self-Assessment Tool. The primary purpose of the tool is to help health centers to identify strategies that may improve their success with provider recruitment and retention. Results from the tool are also used to craft the STAR² Center training agenda and inform our team as we conduct individual Technical Assistance with workforce staffers. Please contact us if you have questions about the tool or suggestions for helpful resources.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion