The Robert Graham Center projected the West Virginia PCP workforce necessary to maintain current primary care utilization rates, accounting for increased demand due to aging, population growth, and an increasingly insured population due to the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Robert Graham Center