This webinar presented by Relias Learning provides an overview of burnout before detailing how to identify, treat, and prevent burnout in caregivers. It also gives examples of how to integrate ongoing burnout prevention into your organization and highlights be benefits of doing so.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Relias Learning, LLC