Created by the Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers, this website connects job seekers with employment opportunities, most of which are at community health centers and rural health clinics. The website is one of the ways the Pennsylvania Primary Care Career Center is using to recruit and retain primary care providers in the Keystone State.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Pennsylvania Association of Community Health Centers