Retaining health care providers, particularly those who have received financial incentives to practice in underserved areas, can be a challenge for many clinics and communities. The PCO, with the help of all of the partners in the Workforce Recruitment and Retention Partnership, has developed the “Healthcare Workforce Retention Toolkit” to assist clinics with tips and valuable resources to increase their effectiveness in retaining their providers over time.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
Oregon Primary Care Office