Developed by OHWRC at CHWS, this brief summarizes key findings from the Dental Assistant Workforce report, specifically demographic and employment characteristics of dental assistants and gaps in data about this workforce.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Oral Health Workforce Research Center