Through this site, NWRPCA connects Region X health centers to resources that promote best practices, connect job seekers to health centers,combat professional isolation and keep health center staff informed about issues that impact their work.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Northwest Regional Primary Care Association