The Education Health Center Initiative has produced a foundation of qualitative and quantitative evaluation of residency training in health centers, forged a coalition of health center and residency representatives throughout a ten-state region, and has made significant contributions toward the model of training primary care physicians in the health care safety net.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Northwest Regional Primary Care Association, Community Health Association of Mountain/Plains States