As one of two regional primary care associations in the nation, NWRPCA supports member health centers throughout Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington. Their 81 health centers operate over 600 clinic sites in diverse urban, suburban, rural, and frontier locations. This job board offers information on available positions across all four states.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
Northwest Regional Primary Care Association