This quick guide was compiled to provide practical tools to facilitate quality improvement (QI) in the Health Care for the Homeless (HCH) setting. Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach to QI, this guide draws upon the experience of high-performing HCH grantees (or Quality Leaders), providing practical examples of how QI is done specifically in this setting.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Health Care for the Homeless Council