Functional spaces are used in various operational models to increase productivity. This webinar highlights ways in which “spaces” at health centers can be transformed to engage patients, and to create an optimal environment for health center staff. The webinar will also cover information regarding how appropriate and sufficient use of the “space” coincides with transitions to various care models such as Patient-Centered Medical Homes.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Center for Health in Public Housing