The National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine has posted the manuscript “Academic Health Center Management of Chronic Diseases through Knowledge Networks: Project ECHO” discussing chronic disease management in underserved areas.
- Supporting the minority physician pipeline: providing global health experiences to undergraduate students in the United States-Mexico border region
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine