The National Health Service Corps (NHSC) helps bring health care to those who need it most. Since 1972, they have been connecting primary health care providers to areas of the United States with limited access to care through their scholarship and loan repayment programs.
- Developing a Pipeline for the Community-Based Primary Care Workforce and Its Leadership: The Kraft Center for Community Health Leadership’s Fellowship and Practitioner Programs
- Public Health Workforce Taxonomy
- Growth and Changes in the National Health Service Corps Workforce with the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act
- Shortages of Medical Personnel at Community Health Centers: Implications for Planned Expansion
- Rural Healthcare Provider Retention Strategies
National Health Service Corps